The MLM Customer Ripple Effect - Do You Have It?
Most MLM leaders and distributors do not know about the powerful ripple effect a few customers can have on a person's business.
Many people see a new customer as "only 50 sales volume points..."
However, I see a distributor getting their first customer as a stone being thrown into a lake that causes ripples to go everywhere.
When a MLM distributor gets a customer, it has a powerful and positive ripple effect throughout his business:
- His confidence gets a big boost, "I may actually be able to do this business" he starts thinking.
- The negative self talk that is in the back of every distributor's mind is made quiet for awhile.
- He starts feeling like he has a "real" business (that's because he does! Every business has to have customers, even MLM.)
- He realizes "If I can get one customer, then I can get another, and then another..." and starts gaining momentum.
- Since he has a "real" business he feels more confident when recruiting new distributors.
I've seen many MLM distributors' businesses turn around because they acquired a customer and start the customer ripple effect!
I often talk with MLM distributors who have been in their MLM company 5 or even 10 years with very little to no success. I always ask "How many customers do you have?"
The response, "Customers? None... the money is in recruiting...."
Well, I'm happy to say that after some coaching and educating on the importance of customers, the MLM distributor starts having success in their business. They even start recruiting distributors!
All thanks to the MLM customer ripple effect.
Do you want to create the customer ripple effect for your business? For your team? Without having to spend big bucks as hiring me as a coach?
If you study both of those items and implement the strategies, you'll start getting customers and creating the customer ripple effect. If you don't, I'll refund your money to you! I'm that confident.
To building with "Business Common Sense"
MLM Complete Package Co-Founder